It is essential to have insurance for the parts of your business you rely on the most, so you are not left shorthanded if the worst happens. We can provide insurance solutions for smaller self-employed businesses and larger companies that require more cover. Offering options of public liability, van insurance and office insurance, we can ensure that all parts of your business are protected. You are required to have Employers’ Liability Insurance by law, in order to protect your business from compensation and legal costs if one of your employees makes a claim for an injury that happened whilst working for you. If you do not have this required legal insurance, you may be fined up to £2500 a day by The Health and Safety Executive. Here at Options Mortgage Centre we can provide you with a range of insurance options at highly competitive prices.


Offering insurance for self employed businesses, subcontractors and limited companies, we are happy to provide cover tailored to your requirements. Working alongside all our clients, we can advise you on which cover will be best for your business and how to decrease the financial risk your business. Some of the commercial insurance we can offer you include:

* Employers Liability Insurance *
* Property Insurance *
* Product Liability Insurance *
* Van/Car Insurance *
* Workers Compensation Insurance *
* Office Insurance *
* Shop, Pub or Restaurant Insurance *
* Landlord Insurance *


In some cases, your business may be required to have Professional Indemnity Insurance, which is for businesses who are selling their professional opinion as a product to their customer. You are required by law to have this insurance if you are one of the following professions:

* Accountants and Financial Advisors *
* Architects *
* IT Consultants *
* Media & Business Professionals *


We offer commercial insurance for your business. Contact Options Mortgage Centre today on 01253 294480.